Holcombe Prize Fund
The Holcombe Prize Fund is a great way to make money for the club and hopefully give you the opportunity to win money for yourself!
Half of the money we take in is given out in prizes so the more members we have, the more prize money we can award and the more money we make for the club!!
How it works:
- You buy a number (more than one if you want) which is yours for at least a year, for £1 a month.
- The easiest way is for you to set up a standing order with your bank, please contact Karen Major if you would like to do this. Who notices £1 a month coming out of their account each month? And it could earn you £50!!!
- Or you can give Karen Major or Gary Owen £10 for the year. Paying by cash gives you two months free. If you pay by standing order you will have two extra numbers (per each number you have already) put in to the bumper Christmas draw in December.
- Your number(s) is put into a draw each month.
- The draw will be made during the last weekend of each month.
There are currently six winners each month. The amounts and numbers of winners will increase as our membership increases. Prizes are currently:
1st - £50
2nd - £30
3rd - £20
4th - £10
5th - £5
6th - £5
So come on - if you want to be winning money and making money for our club then contact Karen Major, £1 could earn you £50 next month!!!!
Many thanks Karen Major (Ladies Chair and Prize Fund Organiser)